UP govt cancels appointments made by BSP to SC/ST commission
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government has cancelled all appointments in the state Scheduled Caste and Schedule Tribes Commission made during the BSP regime with immediate effect.
Appointments of the chairman, vice chairman and members which were done in the commission by the previous government from time to time have been cancelled, principal secretary social welfare Sadakant said in an order.
He said that the government has also accepted the resignations of chairperson of State Women`s Commission Abha Agnihotri, vice-chairpersons Namrata Pathak and Sunita Devi with effect from March 14.
Sadakant said that chairman of Samaj Kalyan Nirman Nigam Indrajeet Saroj has also resigned which has been accepted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- Do you know what is the FIRST thing Salman Khan asks when he meets someone? Click here
- Salem woman's suicide case: Tamil Nadu Police arrests man for uploading morphed pictures of victim on Facebook
- ISIS terror module busted in Hyderabad; religious places were main targets, claims NIA
- Fed up of shifting matches, BCCI plans to build own stadium in Delhi: Report
- Modish beauty! Anushka Sharma goes black for 'Sultan' promotions