UP govt cancels appointments made by BSP to SC/ST commission
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government has cancelled all appointments in the state Scheduled Caste and Schedule Tribes Commission made during the BSP regime with immediate effect.
Appointments of the chairman, vice chairman and members which were done in the commission by the previous government from time to time have been cancelled, principal secretary social welfare Sadakant said in an order.
He said that the government has also accepted the resignations of chairperson of State Women`s Commission Abha Agnihotri, vice-chairpersons Namrata Pathak and Sunita Devi with effect from March 14.
Sadakant said that chairman of Samaj Kalyan Nirman Nigam Indrajeet Saroj has also resigned which has been accepted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH