UP govt employees get bonus
Lucknow: In a pre-Diwali bonanza, Uttar
Pradesh Chief Minister Mayawati today announced a bonus of 30
days` pay for state employees for the financial year 09-10,
official sources said.
A government order to this effect has already been
issued by the state finance department, an official release
issued here said.
Permanent non-gazetted state employees, teachers of
aided schools and technical institutes, local bodies and zila
panchayats fulfilling certain conditions would benefit from
this order, the release said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday