UP govt for expansion of e-governance: Akhilesh
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government was committed for expansion of e-governance and development of IT in the state, Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav said here on Friday.
Yadav said this during his meeting with executive vice president of prominent computer hardware company HP.
The CM discussed about education, skill development and computer literacy in the state with the HP official.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Nuke-armed Pakistan can 'target' Delhi in 5 minutes, claims AQ Khan
- Gorilla shot dead after child falls into enclosure at Cincinnati Zoo!
- Are increasing attacks on African students racial in nature?
- Are increasing attacks on African students racial in nature? - Part II
- Meet 'Haryana ki Sherni' Anushka Sharma from 'Sultan'! See LATEST pic
- Anxious mother fox waits while men work to rescue her trapped cub– Watch the emotional moment!
- Attention Malaika! Hubby Arbaaz Khan is all set to romance Sunny Leone on reel
- Fallujah offensive against Iraq: Five things you need to know about
- Prime Minister wishes Goans on statehood day