UP govt for expansion of e-governance: Akhilesh
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government was committed for expansion of e-governance and development of IT in the state, Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav said here on Friday.
Yadav said this during his meeting with executive vice president of prominent computer hardware company HP.
The CM discussed about education, skill development and computer literacy in the state with the HP official.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?