UP govt has no control over law and order: BJP
Lucknow: BJP on Wednesday alleged that Uttar
Pradesh government has lost all control over law and order
situation in the state as criminals were roaming freely
without the fear of being caught.
Citing a case in Bareilly where a girl was allegedly
stripped and chased by goons in the busy market areas and the
unearthing of a sex racket in Farrukhabad, BJP spokesman
Hardwar Dubey said these incidents prove how fearless
criminals have become.
Terming such incidents as most unfortunate and demanding
strict action against the guilty, Dubey said his party holds
the government directly responsible for the same.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- 'Second Hand Husband' review: Fails to impress