UP govt has six aeroplanes, four helicopters
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government has six aeroplanes and four helicopters and over Rs 3.28 crores have been spent on them for fuel in the financial year 2011-12, the state Assembly was informed on Thursday.
MLA Suresh Rana sought to know the total number of aircraft the state had and the expenditure made on fuel for them.
The government in its reply said that it had six aeroplanes and four helicopters on which Rs 3,28,57,294 crores were spent on fuel in 2011-12, over Rs 3.13 crore in 2010-11 and over Rs 3.36 crore in 2009-10 and Rs 2.78 crores in 2008-09.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read