UP govt has six aeroplanes, four helicopters
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government has six aeroplanes and four helicopters and over Rs 3.28 crores have been spent on them for fuel in the financial year 2011-12, the state Assembly was informed on Thursday.
MLA Suresh Rana sought to know the total number of aircraft the state had and the expenditure made on fuel for them.
The government in its reply said that it had six aeroplanes and four helicopters on which Rs 3,28,57,294 crores were spent on fuel in 2011-12, over Rs 3.13 crore in 2010-11 and over Rs 3.36 crore in 2009-10 and Rs 2.78 crores in 2008-09.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- It's time for Muslims to rise and protest against some Hindutva forces: Azam Khan
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!