UP govt hikes honorarium of gramya rozgaar sewaks
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government on Saturday increased the honorarium of gramya rozgaar sewaks, appointed to assist village panchayats under MNREGA, to Rs 3,000 per month from Rs 2,500.
"The honorarium of rozgaar sewaks has been increased by Rs 500. They will now get Rs 3,000 per month," an official spokesman said here.
The hike in honorarium would create an additional burden of Rs 27 crore to the state exchequer.
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer
- Donald Trump the `presumptive` White House nominee as Cruz crashes out
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- Champions League: After knocking out Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid ready to write history
- Premier League triumph: Leicester City's 'magic' hailed globally as the party goes on