UP govt hikes honorarium of gramya rozgaar sewaks
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government on Saturday increased the honorarium of gramya rozgaar sewaks, appointed to assist village panchayats under MNREGA, to Rs 3,000 per month from Rs 2,500.
"The honorarium of rozgaar sewaks has been increased by Rs 500. They will now get Rs 3,000 per month," an official spokesman said here.
The hike in honorarium would create an additional burden of Rs 27 crore to the state exchequer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan