UP govt most corrupt: Ajit Singh
Aligarh: Rashtriya Lok Dal chief Ajit Singh
on Saturday launched a scathing attack on the Mayawati government in
Uttar Pradesh describing it as the "most corrupt".
Addressing a rally at Palimukimpur village in Atrauli
constituency, some 40-lm from here, Singh said under Mayawati,
the state had sunk to new depths as far as corruption was
He said the strong response to the anti-corruption
crusade by Anna Hazare was a clear pointer that people were
fed up of rampant corruption in the political system.
The RLD president said "corruption will be a major issue
in upcoming UP assembly elections and people will only support
candidates with clean images."
He asked people to oust the Mayawati government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!