UP govt most corrupt: Ajit Singh
Aligarh: Rashtriya Lok Dal chief Ajit Singh
on Saturday launched a scathing attack on the Mayawati government in
Uttar Pradesh describing it as the "most corrupt".
Addressing a rally at Palimukimpur village in Atrauli
constituency, some 40-lm from here, Singh said under Mayawati,
the state had sunk to new depths as far as corruption was
He said the strong response to the anti-corruption
crusade by Anna Hazare was a clear pointer that people were
fed up of rampant corruption in the political system.
The RLD president said "corruption will be a major issue
in upcoming UP assembly elections and people will only support
candidates with clean images."
He asked people to oust the Mayawati government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read