UP govt most corrupt: Ajit Singh
Aligarh: Rashtriya Lok Dal chief Ajit Singh
on Saturday launched a scathing attack on the Mayawati government in
Uttar Pradesh describing it as the "most corrupt".
Addressing a rally at Palimukimpur village in Atrauli
constituency, some 40-lm from here, Singh said under Mayawati,
the state had sunk to new depths as far as corruption was
He said the strong response to the anti-corruption
crusade by Anna Hazare was a clear pointer that people were
fed up of rampant corruption in the political system.
The RLD president said "corruption will be a major issue
in upcoming UP assembly elections and people will only support
candidates with clean images."
He asked people to oust the Mayawati government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway