UP govt promotes 30 IPS officers
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh government has promoted 30 IPS officers to the post of Deputy Inspector General (DIG), Inspector General (IG) and Additinal Director General (ADG), leading to transfers in the days to come, official sources said here Wednesday.
"Officers of 1983, 1991 and 1995 batches have been
promoted to ADG, IG and DIG rank respectively. The transfers
according to their rank will take place in the days to come,
may be after Diwali," a senior Home department official said
Among those promoted included DIG and IG Lucknow
Rajeev Krishna and KL Meena respectively. While Krishna has
been given the IG rank, Meean has become ADG, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested