UP govt promotes 30 IPS officers
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh government has promoted 30 IPS officers to the post of Deputy Inspector General (DIG), Inspector General (IG) and Additinal Director General (ADG), leading to transfers in the days to come, official sources said here Wednesday.
"Officers of 1983, 1991 and 1995 batches have been
promoted to ADG, IG and DIG rank respectively. The transfers
according to their rank will take place in the days to come,
may be after Diwali," a senior Home department official said
Among those promoted included DIG and IG Lucknow
Rajeev Krishna and KL Meena respectively. While Krishna has
been given the IG rank, Meean has become ADG, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'