UP govt promoting industries in state: Akhilesh
Agra: The Uttar Pradesh government was taking the required steps to encourage the setting up of new industries in the state as it will help in generating job opportunities and raising the state`s per capita income, Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav said here on Sunday.
Akhilesh, while inaugurating the All India Rabi Seminar of Oil Seeds, Oil Trade and Industry, asked the industrialists from different parts of the country to set up their units in the UP to help in the state`s development.
Problems related to the sugar industry in the state and the perfume sector in Kannauj have been solved after several round of deliberations, he said.
Akhilesh also called for steps to increase oilseeds production in the state by using better quality seeds and improved technique.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical