UP govt relieves Noida chairman, CEO
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government on Tuesday
relieved Noida chairman Mohinder Singh and Noida CEO Rama
Raman from their posts.
While Singh will continue to hold the charge of chairman
of Greater Noida along with Taj Expressway Authority and
Export Corporation, social welfare principal secretary
Balwinder Kumar has been posted as Noida chairman, an official
spokesman said here.
Raman will continue to hold the post of Greater Noida
Singh has been given the additional charge of UP resident
commissioner in Delhi after Pankaj Agarwal was relieved for
Sadakant, who was on the waiting list after returning
from central deputation, has been posted as principal
secretary social welfare in place of Kumar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah