UP govt relieves Noida chairman, CEO
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government on Tuesday
relieved Noida chairman Mohinder Singh and Noida CEO Rama
Raman from their posts.
While Singh will continue to hold the charge of chairman
of Greater Noida along with Taj Expressway Authority and
Export Corporation, social welfare principal secretary
Balwinder Kumar has been posted as Noida chairman, an official
spokesman said here.
Raman will continue to hold the post of Greater Noida
Singh has been given the additional charge of UP resident
commissioner in Delhi after Pankaj Agarwal was relieved for
Sadakant, who was on the waiting list after returning
from central deputation, has been posted as principal
secretary social welfare in place of Kumar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video