UP govt relieves Noida chairman, CEO
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government on Tuesday
relieved Noida chairman Mohinder Singh and Noida CEO Rama
Raman from their posts.
While Singh will continue to hold the charge of chairman
of Greater Noida along with Taj Expressway Authority and
Export Corporation, social welfare principal secretary
Balwinder Kumar has been posted as Noida chairman, an official
spokesman said here.
Raman will continue to hold the post of Greater Noida
Singh has been given the additional charge of UP resident
commissioner in Delhi after Pankaj Agarwal was relieved for
Sadakant, who was on the waiting list after returning
from central deputation, has been posted as principal
secretary social welfare in place of Kumar.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Candid chat with 'Tamasha' stars Deekipa Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!
- Here’s how you can make sex steamy, longer!