UP govt relieves Noida chairman, CEO
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government on Tuesday
relieved Noida chairman Mohinder Singh and Noida CEO Rama
Raman from their posts.
While Singh will continue to hold the charge of chairman
of Greater Noida along with Taj Expressway Authority and
Export Corporation, social welfare principal secretary
Balwinder Kumar has been posted as Noida chairman, an official
spokesman said here.
Raman will continue to hold the post of Greater Noida
Singh has been given the additional charge of UP resident
commissioner in Delhi after Pankaj Agarwal was relieved for
Sadakant, who was on the waiting list after returning
from central deputation, has been posted as principal
secretary social welfare in place of Kumar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why separatist are targeting patriotic residents in Kashmir? Part II
- Why separatist are targeting patriotic residents in Kashmir? Part III
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- Obama vows support for Germany after Munich shooting
- Islamic State supporters hail deadly Munich shooting on social media
- 1st Test, Day 2 Report: Kohli double ton, Ashwin century put India in charge against West Indies
- Silicon Valley leads avalanche of quarterly reports
- UN backs plan to rid Libya of chemical weapons