UP govt removes officers looking after Maya memorials
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh PWD Minister Shivpal Singh Yadav has removed 48 senior officers of Rajkiya Nirman Nigam (RNN) looking after the various BSP memorials and parks built in Lucknow and Noida during the previous BSP government.
All these officials, including five general managers, have been removed from field posting and attached to the RNN headquarters, an official spokesman here said today.
The minister has already announced a probe into alleged large-scale irregularities that took place during the construction of these memorials.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee?
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part II
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part III
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part IV
- Are central govt employees justified in demanding salary hike?
- Instead of holidaying in Bangkok, Ravi Shastri should have been physically present for high-profile coach interview: Sourav Ganguly
- Freedom 251: Will Ringing Bells ever deliver the Rs 251 smartphone?
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 606—Tanushree's plan to denigrate Pragya ends with a facepalm
- India, Congo's friendly relation to strengthen further: President
- Delhi: Dance instructor commits suicide after strangling suspected lover