UP govt removes officers looking after Maya memorials
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh PWD Minister Shivpal Singh Yadav has removed 48 senior officers of Rajkiya Nirman Nigam (RNN) looking after the various BSP memorials and parks built in Lucknow and Noida during the previous BSP government.
All these officials, including five general managers, have been removed from field posting and attached to the RNN headquarters, an official spokesman here said today.
The minister has already announced a probe into alleged large-scale irregularities that took place during the construction of these memorials.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real? Anushka Sharma – Virat Kohli spotted together with a fan – See pic
- Yes I am upset with Mika: Krushna Abhishek speaks on singer shooting for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Trending Topics: Facebook makes changes to avoid political bias
- Pothole kills young girl in Bengaluru but minister says “don't blame the government”
- Jayalalithaa's swearing-in: Ardent fan of MGR, auto-driver charges just Re 1 for all rides to celebrate win - WATCH