UP govt reshuffles senior IAS officers
Lucknow: In an administrative reshuffle, the Uttar Pradesh government has transferred three senior IAS officials, assigned additional charge to two besides handing fresh postings to 14 new incumbents.
Housing Commissioner MVS Ramireddy has been shifted and put on waiting list and LDA vice-chairman Rajiv Agarwal has been given additional charge of the department, official sources said.
Transport Commissioner Sudhir Srivastava has been given additional charge of UPSRTC managing director.
District Magistrate (Shahjahanpur) Navdeep Rinwa and DM Rampur Pranjal Yadav have swapped places, they said.
Besides, 14 new IAS officers have been posted as joint magistrates in different districts, the sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video