UP govt reshuffles senior IAS officers
Lucknow: In an administrative reshuffle, the Uttar Pradesh government has transferred three senior IAS officials, assigned additional charge to two besides handing fresh postings to 14 new incumbents.
Housing Commissioner MVS Ramireddy has been shifted and put on waiting list and LDA vice-chairman Rajiv Agarwal has been given additional charge of the department, official sources said.
Transport Commissioner Sudhir Srivastava has been given additional charge of UPSRTC managing director.
District Magistrate (Shahjahanpur) Navdeep Rinwa and DM Rampur Pranjal Yadav have swapped places, they said.
Besides, 14 new IAS officers have been posted as joint magistrates in different districts, the sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan chased by a tiger!
- Bihar polls: Alert sounded ahead of PM Modi's rallies in Bihar
- Caught on camera: Woman stealing cell phone in store
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook