UP govt reshuffles senior IAS officers
Lucknow: In an administrative reshuffle, the Uttar Pradesh government has transferred three senior IAS officials, assigned additional charge to two besides handing fresh postings to 14 new incumbents.
Housing Commissioner MVS Ramireddy has been shifted and put on waiting list and LDA vice-chairman Rajiv Agarwal has been given additional charge of the department, official sources said.
Transport Commissioner Sudhir Srivastava has been given additional charge of UPSRTC managing director.
District Magistrate (Shahjahanpur) Navdeep Rinwa and DM Rampur Pranjal Yadav have swapped places, they said.
Besides, 14 new IAS officers have been posted as joint magistrates in different districts, the sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress