UP govt reshuffles senior IAS officers
Lucknow: In an administrative reshuffle, the Uttar Pradesh government has transferred three senior IAS officials, assigned additional charge to two besides handing fresh postings to 14 new incumbents.
Housing Commissioner MVS Ramireddy has been shifted and put on waiting list and LDA vice-chairman Rajiv Agarwal has been given additional charge of the department, official sources said.
Transport Commissioner Sudhir Srivastava has been given additional charge of UPSRTC managing director.
District Magistrate (Shahjahanpur) Navdeep Rinwa and DM Rampur Pranjal Yadav have swapped places, they said.
Besides, 14 new IAS officers have been posted as joint magistrates in different districts, the sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!