UP govt suspends senior police official
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government has suspended an Additional Superintendent of Police (ASP), who allegedly got his shoes laces tied by a constable.
The behaviour of ASP, Traffic, Agra, VN Tiwari was found "highly irresponsible" by Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav after which his suspension orders were issued last night, official sources said here.
A photograph of the officer was published in some local dailies in Agra in which a constable was tying the lace of the officer`s shoes.
The officer has been attached to Police Training Centre (PTC), Chunar, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- Lemon: An ideal ingredient for your glowing skin, good health
- 'Baar Baar Dekho' promotions: Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra stun with their chemistry on 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'
- Pleasant music helps employees turn in better performances: Study
- Unbelievable! Airtel offers 10 GB 4G data at just Rs 250
- Using Facebook, Twitter may cut BP, diabetes in elderly