UP govt to promote industries in rural belts
Ghaziabad: The Uttar Pradesh government is contemplating on increasing the interest free loan limit for unemployed youth to set up industrial units in rural belts from Rs 10 lakh to Rs 25 lakh.
"A formal declaration on increasing the interest free loan limit to unemployed youth to set up industries in rural belts is likely to be made soon," Khadi Gram Udyog Minister Raja Ram Pandey said at a function at Modi Nagar here.
He invited youth to set up cottage industries and offered them required assistance from the state government.
Pandey slammed the previous BSP government for the lack of development in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is the bread you are buying increasing your risk of cancer?
- Is the bread you are buying increasing your risk of cancer? - Part II
- DNA: Analysis of India's first-ever indigenous space shuttle RLV-TD
- DNA: Analysis of Chabahar pact signed between India, Iran and Afghanistan
- DNA: Analysis of the plight of Onion farmers in India
- Oil prices dip as Iran says no plan to freeze output
- IMF said Greece needs 'unconditional' debt relief from EU creditors
- Man who wanted to “shake hands with lions” arrested!
- Manipur HSLC Results 2016 : (manresult.nic.in) Manipur Board HSLC (10th Class) Results 2016, BSEM 10th (HSLC) Results to be declared today
- President seeks more information on NEET Ordinance