UP govt to promote industries in rural belts
Ghaziabad: The Uttar Pradesh government is contemplating on increasing the interest free loan limit for unemployed youth to set up industrial units in rural belts from Rs 10 lakh to Rs 25 lakh.
"A formal declaration on increasing the interest free loan limit to unemployed youth to set up industries in rural belts is likely to be made soon," Khadi Gram Udyog Minister Raja Ram Pandey said at a function at Modi Nagar here.
He invited youth to set up cottage industries and offered them required assistance from the state government.
Pandey slammed the previous BSP government for the lack of development in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- Who said what on Anil Kumble's appointment as Team India's head coach
- 78 dead, 200 badly hurt in extreme weather in eastern China
- Watch this interesting movie-like trailer for NASA's Juno mission!
- Subramanian Swamy at it again! Attacks Economic Affairs Secy Shaktikanta Das; Arun Jaitley calls it unfair
- Pakistan-North Korea nuclear trade being tracked by Indian intelligence agencies: Report