UP govt to provide police, education jobs to youths: Akhilesh
Gonda: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Sunday said his government would soon start recruiting unemployed youths in education and police departments to provide them jobs.
"Appointments in education and police departments will be started soon and youths will be given jobs", Yadav said while talking to reporters here.
Yadav said his government was already giving unemployment allowance to youths and now planned to employ them by filling vacant posts in government departments.
The Chief Minister was here to attend the marriage function of former minister Vinod Kumar Singh alias Pandit Singh`s nephew Suraj Singh.
Vinod Kumar Singh was minister of state for Revenue before he resigned from his post following allegation of abducting a Chief Medical Officer.
Regarding the announcement of cane price, Yadav said it would be more than the present rate keeping in mind the interest of the cane farmers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city