UP govt to provide police, education jobs to youths: Akhilesh
Gonda: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Sunday said his government would soon start recruiting unemployed youths in education and police departments to provide them jobs.
"Appointments in education and police departments will be started soon and youths will be given jobs", Yadav said while talking to reporters here.
Yadav said his government was already giving unemployment allowance to youths and now planned to employ them by filling vacant posts in government departments.
The Chief Minister was here to attend the marriage function of former minister Vinod Kumar Singh alias Pandit Singh`s nephew Suraj Singh.
Vinod Kumar Singh was minister of state for Revenue before he resigned from his post following allegation of abducting a Chief Medical Officer.
Regarding the announcement of cane price, Yadav said it would be more than the present rate keeping in mind the interest of the cane farmers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'