UP govt to recruit 10,000 teachers
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government will recruit 10,000 teachers for its basic education schools, an official said Thursday.
The recruitment process would begin Oct 15, and would be completed by Dec 15. The orders were issued by Basic Education Secretary Niteshwar Kumar late Wednesday.
People eligible for the posts would be selected from special BTC (basic training certificate), the Urdu equivalent of BTC and those who have passed the teachers eligibility test (TET).
The basic education council has been directed to complete the process of appointing teachers within two months of the start of the drive and prepare a time table accordingly, officials said. They said the recruitment would be done online.
Out of the 10,000 posts which would be filled, the maximum posts are from districts like Siddharthanagar, Shahjahanpur, Hardoi, Lakhimpur Kheri, Bahraich, Balrampur, Maharajganj, Chandauli and Kushinagar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter