UP govt to recruit 10,000 teachers
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government will recruit 10,000 teachers for its basic education schools, an official said Thursday.
The recruitment process would begin Oct 15, and would be completed by Dec 15. The orders were issued by Basic Education Secretary Niteshwar Kumar late Wednesday.
People eligible for the posts would be selected from special BTC (basic training certificate), the Urdu equivalent of BTC and those who have passed the teachers eligibility test (TET).
The basic education council has been directed to complete the process of appointing teachers within two months of the start of the drive and prepare a time table accordingly, officials said. They said the recruitment would be done online.
Out of the 10,000 posts which would be filled, the maximum posts are from districts like Siddharthanagar, Shahjahanpur, Hardoi, Lakhimpur Kheri, Bahraich, Balrampur, Maharajganj, Chandauli and Kushinagar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore