UP govt to recruit 10,000 teachers
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government will recruit 10,000 teachers for its basic education schools, an official said Thursday.
The recruitment process would begin Oct 15, and would be completed by Dec 15. The orders were issued by Basic Education Secretary Niteshwar Kumar late Wednesday.
People eligible for the posts would be selected from special BTC (basic training certificate), the Urdu equivalent of BTC and those who have passed the teachers eligibility test (TET).
The basic education council has been directed to complete the process of appointing teachers within two months of the start of the drive and prepare a time table accordingly, officials said. They said the recruitment would be done online.
Out of the 10,000 posts which would be filled, the maximum posts are from districts like Siddharthanagar, Shahjahanpur, Hardoi, Lakhimpur Kheri, Bahraich, Balrampur, Maharajganj, Chandauli and Kushinagar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi pitches for 'Selfie with daughter' initiative
- 'Mann ki Baat': World is keen to know more about India, says PM Modi
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Need another agricultural revolution: PM Modi
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- BJP can give even Dawood Ibrahim a clean chit: Digvijay Singh
- India likely to rest MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli for Zimbabwe tour
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- MEA declines information on Lalit Modi's passport issue, draws flak