UP govt to recruit 10,000 teachers
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government will recruit 10,000 teachers for its basic education schools, an official said Thursday.
The recruitment process would begin Oct 15, and would be completed by Dec 15. The orders were issued by Basic Education Secretary Niteshwar Kumar late Wednesday.
People eligible for the posts would be selected from special BTC (basic training certificate), the Urdu equivalent of BTC and those who have passed the teachers eligibility test (TET).
The basic education council has been directed to complete the process of appointing teachers within two months of the start of the drive and prepare a time table accordingly, officials said. They said the recruitment would be done online.
Out of the 10,000 posts which would be filled, the maximum posts are from districts like Siddharthanagar, Shahjahanpur, Hardoi, Lakhimpur Kheri, Bahraich, Balrampur, Maharajganj, Chandauli and Kushinagar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- BSF catches cow slaughter gang near India-Bangladesh border in Malda
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...