UP govt to withdraw case against BSP MP
Muzaffarnagar: Uttar Pradesh government has decided to withdraw a case registered against
BSP MP Tabassum Begum in connection with the violation of model code of conduct during 2007 Assembly election in the state, officials said Tuesday.
"A case was registered against Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) candidate Tabassum Begum from Sardhana Assembly constituency in Meerut for violating the model code conduct during 2007 election," they said.
Begum is currently a BSP MP from Kairana Lok Sabha
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred