UP govt to withdraw case against BSP MP
Muzaffarnagar: Uttar Pradesh government has decided to withdraw a case registered against
BSP MP Tabassum Begum in connection with the violation of model code of conduct during 2007 Assembly election in the state, officials said Tuesday.
"A case was registered against Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) candidate Tabassum Begum from Sardhana Assembly constituency in Meerut for violating the model code conduct during 2007 election," they said.
Begum is currently a BSP MP from Kairana Lok Sabha
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Siachen braveheart loses battle for life; India pays homage to Lance Naik Hanumanthappa, PM Modi 'devastated'