UP govt to withdraw case against BSP MP
Muzaffarnagar: Uttar Pradesh government has decided to withdraw a case registered against
BSP MP Tabassum Begum in connection with the violation of model code of conduct during 2007 Assembly election in the state, officials said Tuesday.
"A case was registered against Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) candidate Tabassum Begum from Sardhana Assembly constituency in Meerut for violating the model code conduct during 2007 election," they said.
Begum is currently a BSP MP from Kairana Lok Sabha
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan