UP Govt transfers 16 IPS officers
Lucknow: In a major reshuffle in police department, the Uttar Pradesh government has transferred 16 IPS officers and gave additional charge to one.
While ADG, Intelligence OP Singh has been transferred as ADG/IG Meerut, DIG Kanpur range Sunil Kumar Gupta has been made DIG Kanpur. IG Railways Ashutosh Pandey has been made IG Agra, the transfer list released late night by the government said.
IG, Special Investigation Team Satish Kumar Mathur has been made IG establishment replacing Shailendra Pratap Singh, who has been attached to the DGP office.
Similarly, IG Agra, Bhavesh Kumar Singh has been attached to the DGP office while SSP Moradabad Vijay Singh Meena has been made DIG Bareilly, SSP Lucknow, RK Chaturvedi has been sent to Kanpur as IG and SSP Meerut K Satyanarain has been made IG Meerut.
SSP Aligarh Piyush Mordia has been sent to Faizabad as DIG while SSP Bareilly Satyendra Veer Singh has been made DIG, Devipatan range. SSP Saharanpur, Durga Charan Mishra has been made DIG Saharanpur, it said.
SP Hardoi Rajesh Kumar Srivastava has been made DIG Mirzapur while DIG Bareilly LV Antony Devkumar has been attached to DGP office.
DIG Faizabad Range Pramod Kumar Mishra and DIG Saharanpur range Bhola Nath Singh have been attached to the DGP office.
ADG personnel Jawahar Lal Tripathi has been given additional responsibility of Intelligence.
All the transfers were routine, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption