UP govt transfers 2 IAS officers
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh government today transferred two IAS officers including Cane Commissioner Kamran Rizvi, official sources said.
Rizvi has been sent to Secondary Education department as Secretary while Divisional Commissioner, Allahabad, Devesh Chaturvedi has been made Secretary, Higher Education, they said.
Principal Secretary, Sugar Industries and Cane development Rahul Prasad Bhatnagar has been given additional charge of Cane Commissioner, they said.
Meanwhile, CEO, Greater Noida and Noida, Rama Raman has been given additional charge of Chairman, Noida and Greater Noida and Yamuna expressway, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir