UP govt transfers 2 IAS officers
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh government today transferred two IAS officers including Cane Commissioner Kamran Rizvi, official sources said.
Rizvi has been sent to Secondary Education department as Secretary while Divisional Commissioner, Allahabad, Devesh Chaturvedi has been made Secretary, Higher Education, they said.
Principal Secretary, Sugar Industries and Cane development Rahul Prasad Bhatnagar has been given additional charge of Cane Commissioner, they said.
Meanwhile, CEO, Greater Noida and Noida, Rama Raman has been given additional charge of Chairman, Noida and Greater Noida and Yamuna expressway, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Japan protests to Russia over man detained on disputed island
- I gossiped about Hollywood with Nathan Jones: Jacqueline Fernandez
- Tribal community members in Goa narrate their woes to Arvind Kejriwal
- Philippines and communist rebels start peace talks after truce
- Seoul, Washington kick off joint annual war game