UP govt transfers 2 IAS officers
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh government today transferred two IAS officers including Cane Commissioner Kamran Rizvi, official sources said.
Rizvi has been sent to Secondary Education department as Secretary while Divisional Commissioner, Allahabad, Devesh Chaturvedi has been made Secretary, Higher Education, they said.
Principal Secretary, Sugar Industries and Cane development Rahul Prasad Bhatnagar has been given additional charge of Cane Commissioner, they said.
Meanwhile, CEO, Greater Noida and Noida, Rama Raman has been given additional charge of Chairman, Noida and Greater Noida and Yamuna expressway, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred