UP govt transfers 2 IAS officers
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh government today transferred two IAS officers including Cane Commissioner Kamran Rizvi, official sources said.
Rizvi has been sent to Secondary Education department as Secretary while Divisional Commissioner, Allahabad, Devesh Chaturvedi has been made Secretary, Higher Education, they said.
Principal Secretary, Sugar Industries and Cane development Rahul Prasad Bhatnagar has been given additional charge of Cane Commissioner, they said.
Meanwhile, CEO, Greater Noida and Noida, Rama Raman has been given additional charge of Chairman, Noida and Greater Noida and Yamuna expressway, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday