UP govt transfers 2 IAS officers
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh government today transferred two IAS officers including Cane Commissioner Kamran Rizvi, official sources said.
Rizvi has been sent to Secondary Education department as Secretary while Divisional Commissioner, Allahabad, Devesh Chaturvedi has been made Secretary, Higher Education, they said.
Principal Secretary, Sugar Industries and Cane development Rahul Prasad Bhatnagar has been given additional charge of Cane Commissioner, they said.
Meanwhile, CEO, Greater Noida and Noida, Rama Raman has been given additional charge of Chairman, Noida and Greater Noida and Yamuna expressway, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan