UP govt transfers 35 IAS officers
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government Wednesday transferred 35 IAS officers, including divisional commissioners and district magistrates, an official spokesman said here.
Principal Secretary, Homeguard and Civil Defence Sanjiv Dubey has been relieved from the additional charge of Institutional Finance Department.
Principal Secretary, Finance Rahul Prasad Bhatnagar has been given additional charge of Institutional Finance Department.
Secretary, Women and Child Welfare, Kamini Chauhan Ratan has been transferred to Finance. Renuka Kumar, who was on the waitlist, has been posted as Principal Secretary, Women Welfare and Director General, State Nutrition Mission.
Jitendra Kumar, who was also on the waitlist, has been posted as Principal Secretary Handloom, the spokesman said in a statement.
Principal Secretary, Dairy Development, Anant Kumar Singh has been given additional charge of Animal Husbandry and Fisheries. Secretary, Housing Rajiv Agarwal has been given additional charge of Home Department.
Secretary Rural Development, Sudhir Kumar Srivastava has been transferred as Divisional Commissioner Basti. Secretary, Home Sanjay Prasad has been shifted to Medical and Health Department.
Secretary, Infrastructure and Industrial Development, Dheeraj Sahu has been transferred to Planning Department.
Secretary, Irrigation, Rakesh Kumar Ojha has been transferred as Commissioner Gorakhpur, he said. Secretary, IT and Electronics, Prabhat Mittal, who was under transfer as Commissioner Devipatan Division, has now been posted as Commissioner, Rural Development.
Secretary, Minor Irrigation Ravi Prakash Arora has been transferred as Commissioner Devipatan. Commissioner Mirzapur Brij Kishore Singh has been put on the waitlist and Commissioner Varanasi R M Srivastava has been given additional charge of Mirzapur.
District Magistrate, Sultanpur K Dhanlaxmi has been put on the waitlist and Special Secretary Aditi Singh has been posted in her place. DM Gorakhpur, Ravi Kumar N G has been put on the waitlist and Special Secretary, Irrigation Ranjan Kumar has been appointed in his place.
DM Shahjahanpur, Aparna U has been transferred as Special Secretary, Revenue. Special Secretary, Entertainment Tax, Shubhra Saxena has been posted as DM Shahjahanpur.
Secretary vocational education Bhuvnesh Kumar has been relieved from the additional charge of director sports. Special Secretary, APC Branch, Abhay has been posted as Mission Director, Skill Development Mission. Director, Panchayati Raj, Saurabh Babu has been shifted as Special Secretary, Sports and Youth Welfare.
Anurag Yadav, who was on the waitlist, has been posted as Director, Panchayati Raj. DM Hathras, Suryapal Gangwar has been put on the waitlist and Chief Development Officer, Aligarh, Shameem Ahmad Khan has been posted in his place.
Special Secretary, Power Shiv Shyam Mishra has been transferred as Vice-Chairman, Gorakhpur Development Authority.
DM Sambhal, Karn Singh Chauhan has swapped places with Special Secretary, Food and Civil Supplies Pawan Kumar.
Executive Director, UP Employee Welfare Corporation, Arvind Kumar Singh has been put on the waitlist.
DM Bhadohi, Ranveer Prasad has been put on the waitlist and Regional Food Controller, Kanpur, Narendra Shanker Pandey has been posted in his place.
DM Etawah, Vidya Bhushan, who sustained injury during a swimming session recently, has been put on the waitlist and Special Secretary, Irrigation, Nitin Bansal has been posted in his place.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zee Media exclusive chat with 'Welcome to Karachi' cast
- Reservation issue: Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others
- Zee Media exclusive interview with Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar
- UP Minister allegedly threatens, abuses Gonda businessman
- Manali: Heavy corruption found in environmental taxes
- UP: Jammu-bound Muri Express derails in Kaushambi
- Five unmanned parachutes spotted over Mumbai airport
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 24, 2015
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man?
- Dawood's intercepted phone calls prove yet again he is in Pakistan
- Jaipur girl Mini Rajpal wins Miss India Deaf 2015!
- Mumbai architecture creates double decker bus from scrap!
- CBSE Board Class 12th Exam Results 2015 declared
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man? Part-2
- IPL 2015 Final: MI vs CSK - As it happened...
- CBSE.nic.in 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board (cbseresults.nic.in) Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced on May 25
- Heatwave continues in North India; death toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana more than 400
- IPL 2015 final: Mumbai Indians thrash Chennai Super Kings by 41 runs to lift second title
- Heatwave claims over 550 lives so far, Delhi saw hottest day
- LIVE - Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced shortly
- Check cbseresults.nic.in for CBSE Class 12 result 2015
- Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 declared
- Kejriwal completes 100 days in office, AAP says centre 'shadow boxing' over row with LG
- Mathura rally: PM Modi slams 'corrupt' UPA regime, lauds NDA govt's efforts in past one year
- Two dead, over 100 injured as Muri Express derails in UP; Prabhu announces Rs 2 lakhs ex-gratia for kin of dead
- CBSE Class 12 results out: Here's how you can check
- Online filing of applications for UPSC civil services exam begins
- PM Narendra Modi's Mathura rally: As it happened
- Not just today, Muslims feeling alienated since 1947: Najma Heptulla