UP govt transfers 7 IAS officers
Lucknow: In an administrative reshuffle, the Uttar Pradesh government has transferred seven senior IAS, including principal secretaries, an official said here on Saturday.
Principal Secretary (Medical and Health), Neeta Chaudhary, has been shifted as commissioner family welfare department, he said. Principal Secretary (Sugar Industry and Cane Development), Sanjay Agarwal, has been posted in place of Chaudhary. He would also continue to hold charge of cooperative department and registrar cooperative societies.
Principal Secretary to the Chief Minister, Netram, has been relieved from the additional charge of food and civil supplies department and Principal Secretary (Finance) BS Bhullar has been appointed on the post.
Commissioner (Food and Civil Supplies), Rajan Shukla, has swapped places with chairman PACT Santosh Kumar Yadav.
Commissioner (Cane) Kamran Rizvi has been given additional charge of secretary (Sugar industry).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre