UP govt transfers 7 IAS officers
Lucknow: In an administrative reshuffle, the Uttar Pradesh government has transferred seven senior IAS, including principal secretaries, an official said here on Saturday.
Principal Secretary (Medical and Health), Neeta Chaudhary, has been shifted as commissioner family welfare department, he said. Principal Secretary (Sugar Industry and Cane Development), Sanjay Agarwal, has been posted in place of Chaudhary. He would also continue to hold charge of cooperative department and registrar cooperative societies.
Principal Secretary to the Chief Minister, Netram, has been relieved from the additional charge of food and civil supplies department and Principal Secretary (Finance) BS Bhullar has been appointed on the post.
Commissioner (Food and Civil Supplies), Rajan Shukla, has swapped places with chairman PACT Santosh Kumar Yadav.
Commissioner (Cane) Kamran Rizvi has been given additional charge of secretary (Sugar industry).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UK's exit from EU: India prepared for all eventualities, says Shaktikanta Das
- Britain exits European Union, first country to leave 28-nation bloc
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part II
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part III