UP Govt transfers five senior IAS officers
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government today
transferred five senior IAS officers, including the district
magistrates of Azamgarh and Maharajganj.
DM Maharajganj Pranjal Yadav has been sent to Azamgarh in
the same capacity replacing R N Singh who has been sent to
Pratapgarh, an official spokesman said.
Principal secretary revenue and revenue commissioner
K K Sinha has been sent to revenue board as member and
Principal secretary Khadi and gramodyog Ashok Kumar comes to
revenue department, the spokesman said.
Principal secretary vocational education Viresh Kumar
comes to entertainment tax department in the same capacity,
the spokesman said adding that principal secretary small
industry and export promotion Mukul Singhal has been given the
additional charge of khadi and gramodyog.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble