UP Govt transfers five senior IAS officers
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government today
transferred five senior IAS officers, including the district
magistrates of Azamgarh and Maharajganj.
DM Maharajganj Pranjal Yadav has been sent to Azamgarh in
the same capacity replacing R N Singh who has been sent to
Pratapgarh, an official spokesman said.
Principal secretary revenue and revenue commissioner
K K Sinha has been sent to revenue board as member and
Principal secretary Khadi and gramodyog Ashok Kumar comes to
revenue department, the spokesman said.
Principal secretary vocational education Viresh Kumar
comes to entertainment tax department in the same capacity,
the spokesman said adding that principal secretary small
industry and export promotion Mukul Singhal has been given the
additional charge of khadi and gramodyog.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part III
- Court issues arrest warrant against Vijayakanth, wife
- No plan for women in army combat role, Manohar Parrikar tells Rajya Sabha
- Dues over Rs 800 cr pending against Hotels in NDMC areas
- Emirates plane with more than 300 on board makes emergency landing in Mumbai
- BJP rejects Nitish's claims of slide in crime after prohibition