UP Govt transfers five senior IAS officers
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government today
transferred five senior IAS officers, including the district
magistrates of Azamgarh and Maharajganj.
DM Maharajganj Pranjal Yadav has been sent to Azamgarh in
the same capacity replacing R N Singh who has been sent to
Pratapgarh, an official spokesman said.
Principal secretary revenue and revenue commissioner
K K Sinha has been sent to revenue board as member and
Principal secretary Khadi and gramodyog Ashok Kumar comes to
revenue department, the spokesman said.
Principal secretary vocational education Viresh Kumar
comes to entertainment tax department in the same capacity,
the spokesman said adding that principal secretary small
industry and export promotion Mukul Singhal has been given the
additional charge of khadi and gramodyog.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference