UP Govt transfers five senior IAS officers
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government today
transferred five senior IAS officers, including the district
magistrates of Azamgarh and Maharajganj.
DM Maharajganj Pranjal Yadav has been sent to Azamgarh in
the same capacity replacing R N Singh who has been sent to
Pratapgarh, an official spokesman said.
Principal secretary revenue and revenue commissioner
K K Sinha has been sent to revenue board as member and
Principal secretary Khadi and gramodyog Ashok Kumar comes to
revenue department, the spokesman said.
Principal secretary vocational education Viresh Kumar
comes to entertainment tax department in the same capacity,
the spokesman said adding that principal secretary small
industry and export promotion Mukul Singhal has been given the
additional charge of khadi and gramodyog.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption