UP govt transfers `mentally unstable` senior cop
Lucknow: In a late night reshuffle, three
senior IPS officers in Uttar Pradesh were transferred tonight,
including controversial DIG fire services D D Mishra.
Mishra will continue to hold the same post in the
He was declared mentally unstable and admitted to the
hospital earlier this month after he levelled corruption
charges against the Mayawati government.
DIG Atul Kumar, who was awaiting posting has been made
DIG prosecution and SP Railways Moradabad Ajay Kumar Mishra
has been sent to the election cell in the DGP headquarters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit!
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Delhi Police issues alert over alleged Hafiz Saeed's tweet backing 'pro-Pak' JNU protesters
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"