UP govt transfers `mentally unstable` senior cop
Lucknow: In a late night reshuffle, three
senior IPS officers in Uttar Pradesh were transferred tonight,
including controversial DIG fire services D D Mishra.
Mishra will continue to hold the same post in the
He was declared mentally unstable and admitted to the
hospital earlier this month after he levelled corruption
charges against the Mayawati government.
DIG Atul Kumar, who was awaiting posting has been made
DIG prosecution and SP Railways Moradabad Ajay Kumar Mishra
has been sent to the election cell in the DGP headquarters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Bangladeshi newspaper mocks Indian team with half-shaved heads
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- Zee Media Exclusive chat with India's first NBA player Satnam Singh
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra