UP Guv accepts minister`s resignation
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Governor B L Joshi
on Monday accepted the resignation of Minister of State for
Ayurveda Medicine Daddan Mishra on the recommendation of Chief
The resignation of Mishra, who had quit on moral ground
after he was denied party ticket, had been accepted, a BSP
release said here.
It said Mishra faced charges of anti-party activities
and neglect of regional problems.
Mishra had urged the BSP chief not to deny him ticket
several times but as the charges against him were serious, a
decision was taken not to renominate him from Bhinga seat in
Shrawasti district, the release said.
Meanwhile, BJP sources here said Mishra had joined the
party in Delhi and was likely to be fielded as party
On December 30, Mishra had resigned as minister on
moral ground but had said he would continue to work for the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Sunil Grover responds to Kapil Sharma’s ‘sorry’ tweet, says ‘don’t act like a God’
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what