UP Guv accepts minister`s resignation
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Governor B L Joshi
on Monday accepted the resignation of Minister of State for
Ayurveda Medicine Daddan Mishra on the recommendation of Chief
The resignation of Mishra, who had quit on moral ground
after he was denied party ticket, had been accepted, a BSP
release said here.
It said Mishra faced charges of anti-party activities
and neglect of regional problems.
Mishra had urged the BSP chief not to deny him ticket
several times but as the charges against him were serious, a
decision was taken not to renominate him from Bhinga seat in
Shrawasti district, the release said.
Meanwhile, BJP sources here said Mishra had joined the
party in Delhi and was likely to be fielded as party
On December 30, Mishra had resigned as minister on
moral ground but had said he would continue to work for the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?