UP health scare: Ballia medical superintendent shifted
Ballia (UP): The Uttar Pradesh government on Tuesday transfered the Chief Medical Superintendent of the district government hospital, where a sweeper was caught on camera giving injections to patients.
Chief Medical Superintendent B K Gupta has been transfered to Mau district hospital, Chief Medical Officer P N Nadar said.
The sweeper, Raj Kumar, has already been suspended after a preliminary inquiry.
The sweeper was shown by TV channels administering injections and stitching wounds in the emergency ward of the district hospital.
Kumar had said that he administered injections and stitches on the instructions of doctors.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- BSF catches cow slaughter gang near India-Bangladesh border in Malda
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...