UP health scare: Ballia medical superintendent shifted
Ballia (UP): The Uttar Pradesh government on Tuesday transfered the Chief Medical Superintendent of the district government hospital, where a sweeper was caught on camera giving injections to patients.
Chief Medical Superintendent B K Gupta has been transfered to Mau district hospital, Chief Medical Officer P N Nadar said.
The sweeper, Raj Kumar, has already been suspended after a preliminary inquiry.
The sweeper was shown by TV channels administering injections and stitching wounds in the emergency ward of the district hospital.
Kumar had said that he administered injections and stitches on the instructions of doctors.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed