UP industries to get uninterrupted power supply from today
Lucknow: Industries in Uttar Pradesh will
get power supply throughout the day as the UP Power
Corporation Ltd has decided to stop load shedding in this
sector beginning on Friday.
"As the power situation has improved in the state, the
UPPCL has decided to change the rostering schedule of the
industries and now they will get 24-hour power supply," a
senior official said here.
Due to acute power crisis during the summer season, the
UPPCL had imposed a two-hour power cut in the industrial
sector in June, increased to four hours in July, sources
Till now power cuts for industries was done in two 4-hour
shifts-- 8pm to 12 midnight and 10am to 2pm.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!