UP: Kanpur gangrape victim dies in hospital
Kanpur: A 17-year-old class XI student,
who had consumed poison after being gang raped by her friend
and two others, has died in a hospital here.
On March 24, the victim was offered a cold drink laced
with sedatives by her friend Rajeev, who then took her to a
hotel and raped her with two other friends.
Unable to bear the trauma of being gang raped, she
attempted suicide later that night by consuming poison, but
was rushed to a hospital, where she succumbed yesterday.
The three accused have already been arrested.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohammad Kaif takes a subtle dig at Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad after he hit Air India official with slippers