UP: Kanpur gangrape victim dies in hospital
Kanpur: A 17-year-old class XI student,
who had consumed poison after being gang raped by her friend
and two others, has died in a hospital here.
On March 24, the victim was offered a cold drink laced
with sedatives by her friend Rajeev, who then took her to a
hotel and raped her with two other friends.
Unable to bear the trauma of being gang raped, she
attempted suicide later that night by consuming poison, but
was rushed to a hospital, where she succumbed yesterday.
The three accused have already been arrested.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security