UP: Kidnapped boy rescued, 3 arrested
Lucknow: A six-year-old boy kidnapped from Haryana`s Faridabad allegedly by his father`s former employee was rescued from Etawah district and three kidnappers were arrested.
On a tip-off, police last night arrested Amar Singh, who used to work as a taxi driver for the boy`s father, and two others near Sunderpur railway crossing in Ekdil police station area and rescued the boy, Yash Sharma.
Amar, who was sacked from the service after a dispute two years ago, hatched a plan and kidnapped Yash on August 19, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Will women be allowed to enter Haji Ali shrine? Bombay HC verdict today
- Check out the posters of Sunny Leone’s ‘Beiimaan Love’
- Central team to visit Kashmir to look into infiltration today
- Akshay Kumar looks dapper in the brand new poster of ‘Rustom’
- BJP has reduced foreign policy to ''event management exercise'': JD(U)