UP: Kids seek death for mother for killing father
Meerut: Three children Tuesday met senior superintendent of police to demand capital punishment for their mother who along with her lover allegedly killed their father.
Salim (30) was brutally killed with a brick on January 14 in Jamun colony, following which police arrested Salim`s wife Nafisa (25) and her alleged lover Ashok in the case.
The three children -- Salman, Wasim and Layaab -- along with their relatives met SSP and demanded capital punishment to be given to their mother.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi