UP Lokayukta turns down complaints against four mi
Lucknow: In a relief to the Mayawati
government facing flak from opposition parties on corruption
issue, Uttar Pradesh Lokayukta has turned down complaints
against four ministers.
"Lokayukta Justice N K Mehrotra has rejected complaints
against four ministers as they were not found maintainable due
to different reasons," official sources said here today.
The cabinet ministers are Narain Singh, Lalji Verma, Ram
Prasad Chaudhary and Nand Gopal Gupta alias Nandi, they said.
Four ministers - Rajesh Tripathi, Awadhpal Singh, Rangnath
Mishra and Badshah Singh - have already been sacked on the
basis of the Lokayukta`s report.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- DNA: How India became world's largest arms importer
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: Shiv Sena leads in 94 seats, BJP ahead in 56; counting underway
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Results 2017 LIVE: Mumbai Congress chief Sanjay Nirupam offers resignation; Shiv Sena ahead in BMC polls
- Thane Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Counting underway; Shiv Sena leads the race