UP Lokayukta turns down complaints against four mi
Lucknow: In a relief to the Mayawati
government facing flak from opposition parties on corruption
issue, Uttar Pradesh Lokayukta has turned down complaints
against four ministers.
"Lokayukta Justice N K Mehrotra has rejected complaints
against four ministers as they were not found maintainable due
to different reasons," official sources said here today.
The cabinet ministers are Narain Singh, Lalji Verma, Ram
Prasad Chaudhary and Nand Gopal Gupta alias Nandi, they said.
Four ministers - Rajesh Tripathi, Awadhpal Singh, Rangnath
Mishra and Badshah Singh - have already been sacked on the
basis of the Lokayukta`s report.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- J Jayalalithaa passes away: Know what all she left behind in assets
- After Jayalalithaa, Sasikala Natarajan holds all cards – Know more about her