UP Lokayukta turns down complaints against four mi
Lucknow: In a relief to the Mayawati
government facing flak from opposition parties on corruption
issue, Uttar Pradesh Lokayukta has turned down complaints
against four ministers.
"Lokayukta Justice N K Mehrotra has rejected complaints
against four ministers as they were not found maintainable due
to different reasons," official sources said here today.
The cabinet ministers are Narain Singh, Lalji Verma, Ram
Prasad Chaudhary and Nand Gopal Gupta alias Nandi, they said.
Four ministers - Rajesh Tripathi, Awadhpal Singh, Rangnath
Mishra and Badshah Singh - have already been sacked on the
basis of the Lokayukta`s report.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand