UP: Man beheaded by wife
Bareilly: After being subjected to continuous physical assault, a woman allegedly hacked her 35-year-old husband to death in Shahjahanpur district.
Pavitra chopped off head of Kanhai while he was sleeping last night in Nigohi area of the district, police said.
The incident came to light when Kanhai`s father Rajpal returned from field.
Pavitra has been arrested.
Kanhai allegedly used to torture his wife and last evening also he assaulted her, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list