UP: Man gets 10 years RI for raping minor
Ghaziabad: A local court here has awarded
10 years rigorous imprisonment(RI) to a man for allegedly raping a minor girl.
Additional session judge S N Tripathi held Vedpal guilty of kidnapping and raping a seven-year-old girl on Sep 7, 2010 and awarded him 10 years RI yesterday, prosecution sources said.
The court also imposed a penalty of Rs one lakh on the
accused, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- PM Modi condoles APJ Abdul Kalam's death
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Cricket series can't happen along with terror attacks: Anurag Thakur warns PCB