UP: Man gets 10 years RI for raping minor
Ghaziabad: A local court here has awarded
10 years rigorous imprisonment(RI) to a man for allegedly raping a minor girl.
Additional session judge S N Tripathi held Vedpal guilty of kidnapping and raping a seven-year-old girl on Sep 7, 2010 and awarded him 10 years RI yesterday, prosecution sources said.
The court also imposed a penalty of Rs one lakh on the
accused, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!