UP: Man gets 10 years RI for raping minor
Ghaziabad: A local court here has awarded
10 years rigorous imprisonment(RI) to a man for allegedly raping a minor girl.
Additional session judge S N Tripathi held Vedpal guilty of kidnapping and raping a seven-year-old girl on Sep 7, 2010 and awarded him 10 years RI yesterday, prosecution sources said.
The court also imposed a penalty of Rs one lakh on the
accused, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'