UP: Man gets 10 years RI for raping minor
Ghaziabad: A local court here has awarded
10 years rigorous imprisonment(RI) to a man for allegedly raping a minor girl.
Additional session judge S N Tripathi held Vedpal guilty of kidnapping and raping a seven-year-old girl on Sep 7, 2010 and awarded him 10 years RI yesterday, prosecution sources said.
The court also imposed a penalty of Rs one lakh on the
accused, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi