UP: Man kills brother over property dispute
Sitapur: An 11-year-old boy was allegedly killed by his brother, who pushed him before a train allegedly over a property dispute in Khairabad area, police said here Tuesday.
Munnu (22) took his younger brother Sameer near the tracks where he beat him up and threw him in front of a moving train late last evening, they said.
The elder brother later confessed to his crime at home from where he was taken to the police station by family members, police said.
A case has been registered against Munnu by his father Mahadev, they said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan