UP: Man kills brother over property dispute
Sitapur: An 11-year-old boy was allegedly killed by his brother, who pushed him before a train allegedly over a property dispute in Khairabad area, police said here Tuesday.
Munnu (22) took his younger brother Sameer near the tracks where he beat him up and threw him in front of a moving train late last evening, they said.
The elder brother later confessed to his crime at home from where he was taken to the police station by family members, police said.
A case has been registered against Munnu by his father Mahadev, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security agencies have advised PM Modi to speak from within bulletproof enclosure on Independence Day: Report
- US women lawmakers back Hillary Clinton as next US President
- South Sudan on brink of an abyss: UN chief
- Freeze frame! ‘Kabali’ Rajinikanth strikes a pose with son-in-law Dhanush
- Waterlogging in Gurgaon hits Dehi-Jaipur route