UP: Man kills brother over property dispute
Sitapur: An 11-year-old boy was allegedly killed by his brother, who pushed him before a train allegedly over a property dispute in Khairabad area, police said here Tuesday.
Munnu (22) took his younger brother Sameer near the tracks where he beat him up and threw him in front of a moving train late last evening, they said.
The elder brother later confessed to his crime at home from where he was taken to the police station by family members, police said.
A case has been registered against Munnu by his father Mahadev, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city