UP: Man kills wife for not bearing male child
Bareilly: Upset with his wife for not bearing a male child, a man killed her in Bareilly, police said on Wednesday. The incident took place on Tuesday at Paratpur Nai Basti locality in Izzatnagar area.
The woman identified as Salma was beaten and later strangulated by her husband Arif, police said.
Arif, who has five daughters, was upset with Salma for not bearing a male child, they said, adding that a case has been registered against the man.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read