UP: Man sentenced to 10 yrs RI for murder
Ballia: A local court has sentenced a man to 10 years rigorous imprisonment for killing an elderly woman in 2010.
Sessions Judge R K Gupta also imposed a fine of Rs 20,000 on the convict Santosh Chauhan yesterday.
65-year-old Udhami Devi was murdered on April 27, 2010 in Nagra area here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- DNA: 50-lane traffic jam in China during national holiday
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA