UP: Man shot dead by uncle
Muzaffarnagar: A 28-year-old man was
allegedly shot dead by his uncle over an illicit relationship with his aunt in Shamli town in Prabudhnagar district, police said here Wednesday.
Vinod Kumar killed nephew Sunder Singh for having an
illicit affair with his wife, Deputy SP Shashi Singh said.
The accused, along with his son Santi, then tried to burn
the body, before fleeing, Singh said.
Police recovered the half burnt body, which has been sent
for postmortem, he said.
A case of murder has been registered against Kumar and
his son, he said, adding, both the accused are absconding.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Summer Olympics: Boxer Laishram Devendro out of contention for Rio berth
- 'Only 15% water left in major reservoirs in India; west, south worst hit'
- Amarnath Yatra: J&K DGP reviews security arrangements
- Eoin Morgan picks Anil Kumble and MS Dhoni in All-time XI, no place for Sachin Tendulkar
- Dominika Cibulkova stuns Agniezka Radwanska, enters Eastbourne final