UP: Man shot dead by uncle
Muzaffarnagar: A 28-year-old man was
allegedly shot dead by his uncle over an illicit relationship with his aunt in Shamli town in Prabudhnagar district, police said here Wednesday.
Vinod Kumar killed nephew Sunder Singh for having an
illicit affair with his wife, Deputy SP Shashi Singh said.
The accused, along with his son Santi, then tried to burn
the body, before fleeing, Singh said.
Police recovered the half burnt body, which has been sent
for postmortem, he said.
A case of murder has been registered against Kumar and
his son, he said, adding, both the accused are absconding.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand