UP: Man shot dead by uncle
Muzaffarnagar: A 28-year-old man was
allegedly shot dead by his uncle over an illicit relationship with his aunt in Shamli town in Prabudhnagar district, police said here Wednesday.
Vinod Kumar killed nephew Sunder Singh for having an
illicit affair with his wife, Deputy SP Shashi Singh said.
The accused, along with his son Santi, then tried to burn
the body, before fleeing, Singh said.
Police recovered the half burnt body, which has been sent
for postmortem, he said.
A case of murder has been registered against Kumar and
his son, he said, adding, both the accused are absconding.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM