`UP min also drawing school principal`s salary`
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh minister for small scale industry Chandradeo Ram Yadav, against whom cases have been registered by the state Lokayukta, has been found to be drawing principal`s salary of a government-aided school along with that of a minister since 2007.
This fact has come to light during the Lokayukta probe
into the disproportionate assets and land grabbing cases
against the minister.
Yadav runs a school in Bamhaur village of Azamgarh
"The district social welfare officer in his report has
stated that Yadav continued to be on the principal`s post of
the school run by him and was drawing monthly salary,"
Lokayukta justice NK Mehrotra said here today.
He said Yadav was drawing the salary without disposing
the duties connected with it. Besides, a minister cannot
morally work under the basic siksha adhikari or the district
social welfare officer.
"Yadav has been asked to submit his reply regarding
charges against him by December 23," Mehrotra said, adding
that the minister has also been found to have got licence of
six revolvers, which he said, he required for protection
during election campaign.
The lokayukta has also directed Azamgarh DM to submit
report regarding land grabbing by Yadav.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...
- Not Delhi, but Varanasi and Muzaffarpur the most polluted cities in India