`UP min also drawing school principal`s salary`
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh minister for small scale industry Chandradeo Ram Yadav, against whom cases have been registered by the state Lokayukta, has been found to be drawing principal`s salary of a government-aided school along with that of a minister since 2007.
This fact has come to light during the Lokayukta probe
into the disproportionate assets and land grabbing cases
against the minister.
Yadav runs a school in Bamhaur village of Azamgarh
"The district social welfare officer in his report has
stated that Yadav continued to be on the principal`s post of
the school run by him and was drawing monthly salary,"
Lokayukta justice NK Mehrotra said here today.
He said Yadav was drawing the salary without disposing
the duties connected with it. Besides, a minister cannot
morally work under the basic siksha adhikari or the district
social welfare officer.
"Yadav has been asked to submit his reply regarding
charges against him by December 23," Mehrotra said, adding
that the minister has also been found to have got licence of
six revolvers, which he said, he required for protection
during election campaign.
The lokayukta has also directed Azamgarh DM to submit
report regarding land grabbing by Yadav.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan attends sister Arpita's wedding reception in Mandi
- 2G scam: Ex-TRAI chief alleges Manmohan Singh had warned him to cooperate
- Pranab Mukherjee defends Bofors scam, says it was just a media trial
- Zee Media's mega survey on Modi govt
- I eat beef, can somebody stop me?: Kiren Rijiju hits back at Naqvi
- Zee Media Exclusive: Vidya Balan chats about 'Hamari Adhuri Kahani'
- Delhi: Visually impaired boy scores 91.4% in CBSE 12th Board exams
- MP: 14-year-old boy works as bonded labour since 2009
- Smriti Irani visits Amethi, promises to pay insurance money to 25,000 women
- UP: Man chops off wife's nose, hair for dowry
- Zee Media Exclusive: The plight of yoga expert Tejaswi Sharma
- Woman denied flat in Mumbai for being a Muslim
- BBV: What challenges lie ahead of Modi govt?
- 4 Indians in Forbes' 100 most powerful women list
- DNA analysis of rising water crisis in India!
- Arpita-Aayush wedding reception: Salman Khan spreads love in Mandi, says `hum aapke hain`
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 (cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in) postponed?
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 to be announced today
- Check mahresult.nic.in for MSBSHSE Maharashtra Class 12 HSC Result 2015
- MSBSHSE Class 12th HSC results 2015 to be declared at 1pm tomorrow
- Maharashtra MSBSHSE HSC Result 2015 on mahresult.nic.in
- Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at one year of Modi govt, wishes 'happy birthday' to 'suit-boot ki sarkar'
- I was misquoted, says Kiren Rijiju on 'beef' remark
- mahresult.nic.in updated with MSBSHSE Maharashtra HSC Class XII Result 2015
- First look: Salman Khan steals thunder in `Bajrangi Bhaijaan`
- CBSE 10th result to be declared tomorrow
- Check mahresult.nic.in for Maharashtra HSC Result 2015 to be announced at 1 pm on May 27
- Manmohan Singh defends himself on 2G charge, slams Modi govt for 'carbon copy' schemes
- Sonia Gandhi 'unconstitutional authority' during UPA: PM Narendra Modi
- Reservation stir: Five percent job quota to Gujjars unlikely, hints Rajasthan govt