`UP min also drawing school principal`s salary`
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh minister for small scale industry Chandradeo Ram Yadav, against whom cases have been registered by the state Lokayukta, has been found to be drawing principal`s salary of a government-aided school along with that of a minister since 2007.
This fact has come to light during the Lokayukta probe
into the disproportionate assets and land grabbing cases
against the minister.
Yadav runs a school in Bamhaur village of Azamgarh
"The district social welfare officer in his report has
stated that Yadav continued to be on the principal`s post of
the school run by him and was drawing monthly salary,"
Lokayukta justice NK Mehrotra said here today.
He said Yadav was drawing the salary without disposing
the duties connected with it. Besides, a minister cannot
morally work under the basic siksha adhikari or the district
social welfare officer.
"Yadav has been asked to submit his reply regarding
charges against him by December 23," Mehrotra said, adding
that the minister has also been found to have got licence of
six revolvers, which he said, he required for protection
during election campaign.
The lokayukta has also directed Azamgarh DM to submit
report regarding land grabbing by Yadav.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PHOTO: After KKR's loss vs SRH, Shah Rukh Khan Tweets heart-wrenching image of cheerleaders crying
- Kardashians offered USD 100 million movie deal?
- Supreme Court to hear Italian government's plea on marine today
- Aww! Nargis Fakhri is missing THESE guys and gals
- Online application process for NEET II from today. Check www.aipmt.nic.in