UP Minister complains to police about threat calls from woman
Ballia (UP): Uttar Pradesh Sports Minister Narad Rai has lodged a complaint with police that an unidentified woman was calling him and issuing threats.
Rai said that from the last few days, the woman was making absurd calls to him on his mobile number and making various threats.
The minister said he was disturbed with the calls and has lodged a written complaint with the district and state police.
He claimed that the woman was also calling other ministers and MLAs and disturbing them.
Rai said it could be a part of a conspiracy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohammad Kaif takes a subtle dig at Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad after he hit Air India official with slippers