UP Minister complains to police about threat calls from woman
Ballia (UP): Uttar Pradesh Sports Minister Narad Rai has lodged a complaint with police that an unidentified woman was calling him and issuing threats.
Rai said that from the last few days, the woman was making absurd calls to him on his mobile number and making various threats.
The minister said he was disturbed with the calls and has lodged a written complaint with the district and state police.
He claimed that the woman was also calling other ministers and MLAs and disturbing them.
Rai said it could be a part of a conspiracy.
- Without dissent, parliamentary system is dysfunctional: Pranab Mukherjee
- Tamil Nadu polls: Modi govt taking anti-working class initiatives, says CPI
- Indian Premier League 2016: Rising Pune Supergiants vs Mumbai Indians - As it happened...
- Sebi to hit cinema screens to spread investor awareness
- Royal Enfield sales rise 42% in April