UP Minister complains to police about threat calls from woman
Ballia (UP): Uttar Pradesh Sports Minister Narad Rai has lodged a complaint with police that an unidentified woman was calling him and issuing threats.
Rai said that from the last few days, the woman was making absurd calls to him on his mobile number and making various threats.
The minister said he was disturbed with the calls and has lodged a written complaint with the district and state police.
He claimed that the woman was also calling other ministers and MLAs and disturbing them.
Rai said it could be a part of a conspiracy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29