UP Minister escapes unhurt in road mishap
Azamgarh: Uttar Pradesh Transport Minister Durga Prasad Yadav had a narrow escape when his car collided with a stationary truck in Kandhrapur area, police said on Monday.
No injuries were caused to the minister and four others, including driver accompanying him.
The incident occurred when Yadav was going to Azamgarh from Lucknow last night.
The car in which he was travelling lost control and hit the stationary truck parked alongside the road, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai