UP minister grabbing Imambara land: SP leader
Farukkhabad (UP): Muslim organisations led by a SP leader have accused a minister of state Narendra Singh Yadav in the UP government of grabbing Imambara land in Fatehgarh, but the minister has denied the allegation.
Addressing a joint meeting of the organisations yesterday, SP leader Zia-ud-din alleged that while on one hand their leader and CM were assuring to protect religious land, on the other their ministers were conspiring to grab Imambara land.
However, dismissing the allegation Yadav alleged that those who sold waqf land were making false accusation to conceal their own act.
The minister said that neither he nor any of his family member went to Imambara and it was an effort to malign his image.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'