UP minister grabbing Imambara land: SP leader
Farukkhabad (UP): Muslim organisations led by a SP leader have accused a minister of state Narendra Singh Yadav in the UP government of grabbing Imambara land in Fatehgarh, but the minister has denied the allegation.
Addressing a joint meeting of the organisations yesterday, SP leader Zia-ud-din alleged that while on one hand their leader and CM were assuring to protect religious land, on the other their ministers were conspiring to grab Imambara land.
However, dismissing the allegation Yadav alleged that those who sold waqf land were making false accusation to conceal their own act.
The minister said that neither he nor any of his family member went to Imambara and it was an effort to malign his image.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads - Part II
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- Panel discussion over rights of Muslim women
- DNA: How passengers risk their lives while travelling by train - Part II
- DNA: How passengers risk their lives while travelling by train
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- GHMC election results: TRS scores landslide win; TDP-BJP wiped out
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...