UP: Minor gangraped by BSP MLA`s son, two others
Muzaffarnagar: A 17-year-old girl was allegedly abducted and gangraped by three persons, including a BSP MLA`s son, police said Saturday
The FIR, based on the complaint of the victim, was registered yesterday at a police station here against Naeem, son of BSP MLA Maulana Jameel Ahmad; Nauman, brother-in-law of the MLA and a third unidentified person.
According to the FIR, the minor was recently abducted by the trio from Basaira village and was taken to a nearby jungle where she was gangraped by them.
The accused had threatened to kill her if she revealed of the incident to anyone, police said.
The trio have been charged under Sections 376 (punishment for rape), 363 (punishment for kidnapping) and 506 (punishment for criminal intimidation) of the IPC.
Ahmed has denied the charges against his son and brother-in-law, saying it was a "political conspiracy" against him and they have been falsely implicated.
The girl has been sent for medical examination, police said, adding that none of the accused have been arrested.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends