UP: NRI killed by dacoits during loot
Auraiya: An NRI was Wednesday killed
allegedly by dacoits during loot in Madar Darwaza locality, police said here.
Anshul Mishra (47) was strangulated by unidentified dacoits, who barged in to the house of her father-in-law Dev Dutt Mishra for loot in the wee hours this morning, they said.
Ansul, whose husband Ganesh Shanker Mishra is an engineer in a Florida-based company, had come along with her family on July 23.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!