UP official suspended
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government on Wednesday suspended the Deputy Registrar, Firms, Societies and Chits, of the Kanpur division on charges of violating stipulated norms.
In the wake of complaints that Deputy Registrar Vivek Chaudhary had dissolved the Managing Committee of the Nehru College of Chibramau, Kannauj, against norms, an inquiry was ordered into the matter, an official spokesman said.
The inquiry found the official guilty of violating the stipulated norms, he said.
Taking a strong view of this, the government ordered his suspension with immediate effect, the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed unanimously in state Assembly; violence rocks Tamil Nadu
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog