UP official suspended
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government on Wednesday suspended the Deputy Registrar, Firms, Societies and Chits, of the Kanpur division on charges of violating stipulated norms.
In the wake of complaints that Deputy Registrar Vivek Chaudhary had dissolved the Managing Committee of the Nehru College of Chibramau, Kannauj, against norms, an inquiry was ordered into the matter, an official spokesman said.
The inquiry found the official guilty of violating the stipulated norms, he said.
Taking a strong view of this, the government ordered his suspension with immediate effect, the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29