UP official suspended
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government on Wednesday suspended the Deputy Registrar, Firms, Societies and Chits, of the Kanpur division on charges of violating stipulated norms.
In the wake of complaints that Deputy Registrar Vivek Chaudhary had dissolved the Managing Committee of the Nehru College of Chibramau, Kannauj, against norms, an inquiry was ordered into the matter, an official spokesman said.
The inquiry found the official guilty of violating the stipulated norms, he said.
Taking a strong view of this, the government ordered his suspension with immediate effect, the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands