UP officials still working with `BSP mindset`: SP leader
Bareilly (UP): A senior Samajwadi Party leader has alleged that even after one year of Akhilesh Yadav government in Uttar Pradesh, officers in the state are still working with a "BSP mindset" and SP might suffer due to this in the next Lok Sabha polls.
"After a year of SP government formation, the officers are still working with the BSP mindset... They are working against agenda of the government...The situation might botch political prospects of the party in coming Lok Sabha polls", SP national secretary and MLA Ata-Ur-Rehman said.
He alleged that common man was not heard in police stations and police are misbehaving with party workers and office bearers.
"Lok Sabha polls are approaching. If workers are not taken care and not give due weightage, it would be difficult to win elections", he said and alleged that officers were not implementing welfare schemes being launched by the government.
The leader also met IG, DIG and SSP and informed them about incidents of misbehaviour by the police.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials
- Huge blow for Arvind Kejriwal ahead of MCD elections, AAP MLA Ved Prakash joins BJP