UP: One held, 3 kg of charas recovered
Mahrajganj: One person was arrested and
charas worth Rs 8 lakhs was recovered from his possession from Parsamalik area on the Indo-Nepal Border here, Sashastra Seema Bal said Monday.
Altaf was arrested last night during a routine checking and 3 kg of the charas kept in a bag was seized from him, they said.
The SSB is interrogating the accused and suspect him to
be a carrier for the racket being operated from somewhere
He has been booked under the Narcotics, Drugs and
Psychotropic Substance (NDPS) Act.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai