UP: One held, 3 kg of charas recovered
Mahrajganj: One person was arrested and
charas worth Rs 8 lakhs was recovered from his possession from Parsamalik area on the Indo-Nepal Border here, Sashastra Seema Bal said Monday.
Altaf was arrested last night during a routine checking and 3 kg of the charas kept in a bag was seized from him, they said.
The SSB is interrogating the accused and suspect him to
be a carrier for the racket being operated from somewhere
He has been booked under the Narcotics, Drugs and
Psychotropic Substance (NDPS) Act.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- Muslims worldwide had celebrated after 9/11: Donald Trump
- PM Modi congratulates Zee News for its efforts to promote energy conservation