UP: One held, 3 kg of charas recovered
Mahrajganj: One person was arrested and
charas worth Rs 8 lakhs was recovered from his possession from Parsamalik area on the Indo-Nepal Border here, Sashastra Seema Bal said Monday.
Altaf was arrested last night during a routine checking and 3 kg of the charas kept in a bag was seized from him, they said.
The SSB is interrogating the accused and suspect him to
be a carrier for the racket being operated from somewhere
He has been booked under the Narcotics, Drugs and
Psychotropic Substance (NDPS) Act.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police