UP: One labourer killed in mud collapse
Muzaffarnagar: A labourer was killed and four
others were seriously injured when the wall of a well collapsed at Harsoli village in this district, police said.
The incident occurred last evening when five labourers
were digging the well.
The deceased has been identified as Ilyas (50). The four
injured labourers have been rescued during operation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Parliament deadlock: BJP says blame Sonia if Monsoon Session washed out, calls Congress 'confused'