UP: Orphan girl sold by friend for Rs 50,000
Bulandshahr: An orphan girl was allegedly sold for Rs 50,000 by one of her friends in Aligarh district, police said.
The girl, who belonged to Tanda area in Bulandshahr, was taken to Aligarh by her classmate with the help of some of her accomplices on July 20, Superintendent of Police, Bulandshahr, Srikant Yadav said.
The girl was sold for Rs 50,000 in Aligarh, the SP said. A case was registered and the accused girl has been arrested, he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India