UP panel to implement infra and industrial investment policy
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government has constituted a high level-committee to implement the infrastructure and industrial investment policy.
Minister of State for Small Industry Bhagwat Saran Gangwar in a statement said the committee would give suggestions to implement the existing programme and fix schemes as required.
He said the Industrial Development Commissioner would be Chairman of the committee.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Sonia Gandhi answer RSS's claim of igniting riots in the country?
- DNA: Only 4% of Indian polpulation pays income tax
- Police arrest person accused of abducting woman in Bengaluru
- Scientists find three Earth-sized planets orbiting dwarf star
- Kerala: Dalit law student brutally raped, murdered in Ernakulam
- Adorable! This cute baby goes to bed with his best mate dog – Watch video
- Supreme Court to consider NEET exemption applications on Tuesday
- Delhi, Jammu, Shimla see hottest day of season; Telangana toll 178
- Rahul Gandhi to be Congress chief in 2016: Jairam Ramesh
- NDA to tread Ambedkar's path; favours quota in private sector