UP panel to implement infra and industrial investment policy
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government has constituted a high level-committee to implement the infrastructure and industrial investment policy.
Minister of State for Small Industry Bhagwat Saran Gangwar in a statement said the committee would give suggestions to implement the existing programme and fix schemes as required.
He said the Industrial Development Commissioner would be Chairman of the committee.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian captain to hit double century in away Test
- 2016 Rio Olympics: Russia bids to avoid ban as IOC reports new test failures
- What did she do that people tied her with rope and handed over to police? - Must read
- Assam flood situation grim, close to 3 lakh remain affected
- Sam Allardyce gets England job at second time of asking