UP panel to implement infra and industrial investment policy
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government has constituted a high level-committee to implement the infrastructure and industrial investment policy.
Minister of State for Small Industry Bhagwat Saran Gangwar in a statement said the committee would give suggestions to implement the existing programme and fix schemes as required.
He said the Industrial Development Commissioner would be Chairman of the committee.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000km strategic road
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000 km strategic road - Part II
- Two arrested with narcotic capsules, injections in Jammu
- Pakistan rise to No. 1 in Test rankings after India-West Indies match called off
- Dengue menace: Two more die in Delhi, death toll jumps to 311
- Libya parliament rejects UN-backed unity government
- Ind vs WI: Day 5 washed out, Virat Kohli & co win series 2-0 but lose top ranking