UP police announces cash reward on gangster
Muzaffarnagar: The Uttar Pradesh police has
announced a cash reward of Rs 50,000 for any one providing
information about gangster Sudhir, involved in a triple murder
case in the district.
A cash reward of Rs 50,000 will be given to any one
providing information about Sudhir, who is absconding since
2009, SSP Praveen Kumar said here on Tuesday.
Three truck drivers were shot dead and their vehicles
looted on Khatima-Panipat highway in 2009. Four members of the
Sudhir gang have been arrested, while the main accused is
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!