UP police arrive in Jabalpur to probe attack on Nandi
Jabalpur: A police team from Uttar Pradesh
on Saturday arrived here to probe the attack on UP Institutional
Finance and Stamps Minister Nandgopal Nandi in Allahabad.
"A police team from Uttar Pradesh has arrived here in
connection with the Allahabad Blast," Jabalpur Range`s
Inspector General (IG) M R Krishna confirmed when reporters
asked him about it.
"They have informed the local police about their arrival
but not sought any help from us," he said, adding their UP
counterparts are probing independently.
ASP Satyendra Shukla denied reports that a person was
arrested from here in connection with the attack on minister.
Nandi was injured when two unidentified persons attacked
his car with a bomb killing one person on July 12.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump would approve oil pipeline project blocked by Obama on green concerns
- Deep-water search for EgyptAir black boxes to start soon
- Britain plans to send warship to fight smuggling of people, arms off Libya: Cameron
- Britain probes whether some Sharia courts legitimise forced marriage, divorces unfair to women
- PM Modi to flag-off Mizoram’s first broad-gauge passenger train from Bairabi to Silchar today