UP police arrive in Jabalpur to probe attack on Nandi
Jabalpur: A police team from Uttar Pradesh
on Saturday arrived here to probe the attack on UP Institutional
Finance and Stamps Minister Nandgopal Nandi in Allahabad.
"A police team from Uttar Pradesh has arrived here in
connection with the Allahabad Blast," Jabalpur Range`s
Inspector General (IG) M R Krishna confirmed when reporters
asked him about it.
"They have informed the local police about their arrival
but not sought any help from us," he said, adding their UP
counterparts are probing independently.
ASP Satyendra Shukla denied reports that a person was
arrested from here in connection with the attack on minister.
Nandi was injured when two unidentified persons attacked
his car with a bomb killing one person on July 12.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why